When your job demands tough work jeans and flame protection, choose Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Utility Denim Dungaree Jeans. These Carhartt work pants are made of long-lasting, flame-resistant 100% cotton denim with multiple pockets to store your tools, phone, and gear. Constructed with a straight leg style, these jeans sit slightly below waist with a full fit through the seat and thighs. Meets strict safety standards including NFPA 70E, UL® classified to NFPA 2112, HRC 2, and ATPV (CAL/CM2) 20.7. Carhartt Flame-Resistant Utility Denim Dungaree Jeans for men are ideal for electrical workers, or work or camping where fire is a risk. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 100459.
- Flame-Resistant 100% cotton denim, 8.75 oz.
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg utility band
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Meets standards: HRC 2 and ATPV (CAL/CM2) 20.7
- Straight leg
- Sits slightly below waist; full-fitting seat and thighs
Web ID: 2226012