To protect your hide from getting singed at work, this Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Thermal-Lined Sweatshirt is made with inherently flame-resistant fabric. The heavyweight fleece shell (58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester) is fortified with flame-resistant, waffle-textured thermal lining (55% modacrylic/45% cotton) for added warmth. The shell of this work sweatshirt boasts a Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish to combat rain and snow, plus a 3-piece thermal-lined hood with a FR draw cord. To complete the fire-retardant design, the full-zip front has a Vision™ zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape. Other design details include 2 handwarmer pockets, an interior patch pocket with a hook 'n' loop closure, and a rib-knit waistband and cuffs. Original Fit. Meets NFPA 70E standards; UL® classified to NFPA 2112. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101702.
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Heavyweight fleece shell (58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester)
- Flame-resistant thermal lining (55% modacrylic/45% cotton)
- Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- 3-piece thermal-lined hood with FR draw cord
- Vision zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Interior hook 'n' loop pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Original Fit
- NFPA 70E compliant; UL classified to NFPA 2112
Web ID: 2227670