Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Rainwear Bib Overalls are protective outerwear that guard against risks from wet weather, flash fire, electrical arc, chemical splash, and other jobsite hazards. These Carhartt waterproof overalls are flame-resistant, high-visibility, and meet strict safety standards including ASTM F1891, F2733, F903, CSA Z96, NFPA 70E, HRC 2, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 9.01. The 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective material and 2" reflective trim allow you to be seen in low-light conditions. The waterproof Nomex® IIIA fabric with fire-resistant neoprene moisture barrier keeps out rain and flame and is also chemical splash resistant. FR adjustable suspenders with center-release buckles and non-conductive leg zippers offer flame resistance and easy off and on. Combine the Carhartt Flame-Resistant Rainwear Bib Overalls for men with the Flame-Resistant Rain Jacket (sold separately) for head to toe protection. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 100445.
- Nomex IIIA fabric with FR neoprene moisture barrier, 12 oz.
- Waterproof, flame-resistant
- Bright orange for high visibility
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material and 2" reflective trim
- High back with FR elastic, adjustable suspenders
- Sturdy, FR center-release buckles for easy off and on
- Non-conductive leg zippers to knee
- Meets standards: ASTM F1891, F2733, F903, CSA Z96, NFPA 70E, HRC 2, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 9.01
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Rain Jacket for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2225969
Web ID: 2227784