The Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Rain Jacket is protective outerwear that guards against risks from wet weather, flash fire, electrical arc, chemical splash, and other job site hazards. This Carhartt waterproof high-visibility jacket is flame-resistant and meets strict safety standards including ASTM F1891, F2733, F903, CSA Z96, NFPA 70E, HRC 2, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 9.01. The 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective material and 2" reflective trim allow you to be seen in low-light conditions. The waterproof Nomex® IIIA fabric with fire-resistant neoprene moisture barrier keeps out rain and flame and is also chemical-splash-resistant. The attached, adjustable hood stows away when not in use. There's even a lanyard pass-through port in back to accommodate a safety harness. Combine the Carhartt Flame-Resistant Rain Jacket for men with Flame-Resistant Rainwear Bib Overalls (sold separately) for head-to-toe protection. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 100447.
- Nomex IIIA fabric with FR neoprene moisture barrier, 12 oz.
- Waterproof, flame-resistant construction
- Bright orange for high visibility
- Attached draw cord hood
- Lanyard pass-through for safety harness
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material and 2" reflective trim
- Meets standards: ASTM F1891, F2733, F903, CSA Z96, NFPA 70E, HRC 2, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 9.01
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Rainwear Bib Overalls for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2225927
Web ID: 2225954