Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Coveralls for men are a classic 100% cotton duck style with added flame resistance and job-tested performance. These Carhartt work coveralls meet strict safety standards including NFPA 70E, UL® classified to NFPA 2112, HRC 4, and ATPV (CAL/CM2) 54.3. The FR twill face cloth on these insulated coveralls is quilted to soft modacrylic insulation for just the right amount of warmth. The brass 2-way zipper features Nomex® FR zipper tape. FR rib-knit cuffs help block out the cold. Multiple pocket options keep your gear within quick reach. Carhartt Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Coveralls have under-collar snaps for attaching an optional storm hood (not included). Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101620.
- Flame-resistant 100% cotton duck, 13 oz.
- FR twill quilted to modacrylic insulation, 11.5 oz.
- Brass 2-way zipper with FR zipper tape
- Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs
- 2 large chest pockets, 2 side pockets, and 2 back utility pockets
- Under-collar snaps accommodate optional FR hood
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Meets standards: HRC 4 and ATPV (CAL/CM2) 54.3
Web ID: 2226926