Add warmth and fire resistance to your workwear with the Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Bib Overalls for men. Made of flame-resistant 13 oz., 100% cotton duck, these overalls feature flame-resistant quilted lining, a high back with flame-resistant elastic suspenders, high-temperature nylon center-release buckles, flame-resistant melamine button at waist, and ankle-to-mid-thigh brass leg zippers with Nomex zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snaps. These safety work bib overalls also have a chap-style double front for durability and multiple tool and utility pockets. This workwear meets the performance requirements of the National Fire Protection Association and National Electrical Code (70E). Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRR44.
- Flame-resistant 13 oz., 100% cotton duck
- Nomex® zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Flame-resistant buttons, snaps, and buckles
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Easy on/off with ankle-to-thigh leg zippers
- NFPA 70E compliant
Web ID: 13100306312360