The Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Active Jacket is field-proven for electrical work, or work or camping where fire is a concern. This Carhartt work jacket is flame-resistant, NFPA 70E compliant, and UL® classified to NFPA 2112. The Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband seal out cold air, and the soft, quilted lining keeps you warm all day long. Includes 2 handwarmer pockets and 2 inner pockets with flame-resistant hook 'n' loop closures. Carhartt Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Duck Active Jacket for men has a zip front, attached hood, and shorter, active length. Flame-resistant 100% cotton duck. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101621.
- Flame-resistant 100% cotton duck, 13 oz.
- Duck coat with soft, quilted lining and attached hood
- Hidden snap closure for electric arc protection
- Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- 2 inside pockets with FR hook 'n' loop closures
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- NFPA 70E compliant and UL classified to NFPA 2112
Web ID: 2227636