The Flame-Resistant Heavyweight High-Visibility Class 3 Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is the easiest-wearing, hardest-working fire-resistant hooded sweatshirt Carhartt® makes. This seriously tough sweatshirt is made from 14.25 oz. FR fleece and a 70% modacrylic/25% cotton/5% polyester blend. It fights odors and comes with a 3-piece hood with an adjustable drawcord closure and 2 front handwarmer pockets. It is ANSI class 3, level 2 compliant, has 3M Scotchlite reflective material, and maintains performance through 75 home launderings. The high-vis work sweatshirt meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards and the performance requirements of National Fire Protection Association and National Electrical Code (70E). Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 100460.
- 14.25 oz. FR fleece and a 70% modacrylic/25% cotton/5% polyester blend
- 3M® Scotchlite® reflective material for enhanced visibility
- ANSI class 3, level 2 compliant
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards and the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Fights odors
- 2 handwarmer pockets
Web ID: 13100206261823