Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Duck Work Dungarees are made to last. Flame-resistant 13 oz. 100% cotton duck provides protection from scuffs, scrapes, and fire. They also feature an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, a brass zipper fly with flame-resistant Nomex zipper tape, triple-stitched main seams, and 19" leg openings to fit over work boots. These work jeans have a full seat and thighs, multiple tool and utility pockets, and a hammer loop. These dungarees are specially constructed to meet the performance requirements of the National Fire Protection Association and National Electrical Code (70E and 2112). Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRB229.
- Flame-resistant 13 oz. 100% cotton duck cloth
- Arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with flame-resistant Nomex® zipper tape
- Full seat and thighs for ease of movement
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- 1 hammer loop
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 19" leg openings fit over work boots
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Web ID: 13100306312256