Protect your head with the Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Double-Layer Force Balaclava. The inherently flame-resistant fabric makes this headwear ideal for hazardous jobs and dangerous, fire-related conditions. Carhartt Force™ fights odors, and FastDry® technology wicks sweat to the exterior where it can evaporate quickly. The special balaclava design provides full facial protection that extends below the neckline. When not needed, or when you simply need to uncover and cool down a bit, you can pull the top down below your chin. Flat-seam, 2-ply construction and 6 oz. 48% modacrylic/48% Tencel®/4% spandex material deliver comfort and warmth. The Carhartt Flame-Resistant Double-Layer Force Balaclava meets NFPA 70E standards. One size fits all. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRA003.
- 6 oz. 48% modacrylic/48% Tencel/4% spandex
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Carhartt Force fights odors
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat
- Full facial protection that extends below the neckline
- Pulls down below chin when not needed
- Flat-seam, 2-ply construction for comfort and warmth
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
Web ID: 2227880