Giving you superior protection and support through tough work, Carhartt® Core Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men are built to work hard. Rugged, oil-tanned leather uppers surround Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology inside to keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable at the worksite. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toes offer peace of mind in challenging work conditions. PU cushioned insoles work with integrated PU strobel pads to cushion your feet all day long. Molded TPU heel guards boost protection at the rear of the boot while also boosting heel stability with their built-in achilles flex joint. Rugged, dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsoles deliver oil-, chemical, abrasion-, and slip-resistant traction at the jobsite. Ladder lock grips on the outsole work with the boots' stabilizing steel shanks to make this a great boot for frequent climbing. Direct attach welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMW6220.
- Rugged, waterproof work boots built for work
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- Cushioned PU insoles with PU strobel pads - cushioning comfort
- Molded TPU heel guards with achilles flex joint - boost protection and heel stability
- Rugged, dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsoles - oil-, chemical, abrasion-, and slip-resistant
- Strong and stable direct attach welt construction
Web ID: 2288436