The Carhartt® Canyon Coat provides reliable warmth as you work. It's longer than a standard jacket, but the split at the side seams has snaps you can undo for full freedom of movement. This full-zip coat has an inner/outer storm flap to keep the elements at bay, a drawcord-adjustable waist, a corduroy-trimmed collar, inner sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs, and triple-stitched main seams. 3 chest pockets, 2 lower-front double pockets, and 2 interior pockets offer all sorts of options for storing gear or keeping your hands warm. The Carhartt Canyon Coat is made of 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck, with quilted 100% polyester lining in the body for extra warmth and quilted 100% nylon lining in sleeves for easy-moving comfort. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101683.
- 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Quilted 100% polyester lining in body
- Quilted 100% nylon lining in sleeves
- Full-zip front with storm flap
- Corduroy-trimmed collar
- 7 pockets
- Split at side seams with snap closure
- Drawcord-adjustable waist
- Inner sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs
- Triple-stitched main seams
Web ID: 2216452