The Carhartt® Arctic Quilt-Lined Duck Coveralls will get the job done in the coldest weather. These coveralls are made of super-tough 12 oz. 100% ringspun cotton duck with nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining. This workhorse features multiple tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, a corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for attaching optional hood, ankle-to-waist 2-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures, and triple-stitched main seams. It also has a split back with bi-swing for comfort, rib-knit storm cuffs, pleated elbows for ease of movement and pencil slots on the left sleeve. Double knees with clean-out bottoms can accommodate kneepads. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: X02.
- 12 oz. 100% ringspun cotton duck
- 100% nylon arctic quilt lining
- 2-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps
- Pleated elbows and split back with bi-swing for comfort
- Double knees with clean-out bottoms accommodate kneepads
Web ID: 13100506313039