Combining easy moving Rugged Flex® technology and composite toe protection, Carhartt® 6" Rugged Flex Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver great safety with quality comfort. Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers feature padded collars and tongues for a better fit and comfort. A Rugged Flex design, these boots move and stretch with you throughout the day to make it easier to get your work done. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection from mishaps at demanding jobs. Underfoot, EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads and antimicrobial Ortholite® PU insoles provide 5 layers of flexible, cushioning support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles feature self-cleaning lugs to deliver chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant traction. Flexible cement construction with steel shanks for superior arch support and stability under the foot. Abrasion-resistant rubber heel guards. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMF6366.
- Rugged work boots with composite toe protection and Rugged Flex technology
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers with padded collars and tongues
- Rugged Flex design - easier moving
- Composite toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Steel shanks
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel guards
Web ID: 2288364