The Camp Chef® SmokePro STX Pellet Grill makes it easy to maintain heat levels and create your own award-winning barbecue. After you select the desired cooking temperature, the Camp Chef smoker has electronic controls to maintain temperatures throughout cooking. Temps range from 160ÁF to 500ÁF, including low or high smoke settings. A built-in sensor gauges internal cooking temperatures, and there's even a convenient port for the meat probe. The automatic pellet auger on the 18 lb. hopper dispenses pellets when needed and shuts down when done. 10" x 10.5" shelf covers the large capacity hopper, and there's a utility shelf added for convenience. The grease management system keeps things clean for the next barbecue. Includes slots for additional shelves and racks (sold separately). The Camp Chef SmokePro STX Pellet Grill has an easy electronic ignition. Grilling area: 19.5" x 22". Weight: 105 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: PG24SE.
- Outdoor grill smoker with electronic auto-ignition
- Choose smoke and temperature settings
- Automatic pellet auger dispenses when needed
- Built-in sensor controls internal cooking temperatures
- Stainless steel meat probe included
- Digital temperature control
- 18 lb. pellet hopper requires less filling
- Grease drip disposal system with bucket
- Cooking heat range: 160ÁF to 500ÁF
- Grilling area: 19.5" x 22"
- Rack surface area: 429 sq. in.
- Ash clean out system
- Silver vein finish on lid and hopper
Web ID: 1503221636