Made to meet the hikers' needs on short treks or all-day adventures, the Rim Runner™ Hydration Backpack from CamelBak® delivers top hydration and gear hauling performance. The Rim Runner starts with an easy-to-fill, wide mouth, 100 oz. Antidote reservoir to provide hikers with the hydration they need on a demanding hike. An advanced, low profile, lightweight, and stable reservoir, the Antidote comes with the customizable Quick Link tube system, Big Bite valve, HydroGuard antimicrobial technology, an easy-to-clean, wide mouth, and quick seal cap. With 1160 cubic inches of space, this high performance pack handles the load with wonderful stability and comfort thanks to its fixed Air Mesh Harness with sternum strap. A 4 point compression system and removable 1'' waist belt help maximize load stability. The Rim Runner's Air Director ventilated back panel features seperate 3-D Air Mesh sections to keep the air flowing and lumbar support for greater comfort. Made of durable 1100 ladder 420D Nylon with DWR and 1000mm PU coating, this lightweight hiking pack stands up to the elements. Versatile design also features multiple side pockets and carry points for trekking poles. Pack weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 10". Designed to fit hikers with 19'' torso length. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62237.
- Versatile hydration backpack for short hikes or all day excursions
- 1160 cubic inches
- Advanced Antidote™ Reservoir with customizable Quick Link™ System
- Fixed Air Mesh Harness with sternum strap
- 4 point compression and removable 1'' waist belt - maximizes load stability
- Air Channel channeled back panel
- Durable 1100 ladder 420D Nylon with DWR and 1000 mm PU coating
- Side pockets
- Carry points for ice axe and trekking poles
- Designed for 19'' torso length
Web ID: 14010409012719