CamelBak®'s original hydration pack for mountain bikers, the M.U.L.E.® carries the gear and hydration hardcore mountain bikers need for hours of fun. Designed around an easy to fill, wide mouth Antidote® reservoir, this pack keeps up to 100 oz. of hydration at your disposal as you wheel around the outdoors. This advanced, low profile, lightweight, and stable-riding reservoir features the customizable Quick Link™ tube system, Big Bite™ valve, HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology, PureFlow™ tube, center baffling, dryer arms, an easy-to-clean, wide mouth, and easy open/close 1/4-turn cap. The M.U.L.E.'s Independent Suspension Harness, supportive and ventilated XV™ back panel, and removable .75"' waist belt help you haul all you can pack into the M.U.L.E.'s 549 cu. in. of storage with stability and comfort. Made of durable 70D and 210D diamond nylon ripstop and 70D and 140D block dobby nylon, this tough and lightweight pack is built to stand up demanding use. Includes: magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket, 4-point compression, and helmet hooks. Pack weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. Designed to fit hikers with 16.5" torso length. Dimensions: 19"x10.5"x2". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62394.
- Lightweight pack hauls enough hydration and gear for hours of fun on the trail
- Advanced 100 oz. Antidote Reservoir with customizable Quick Link System
- Independent Suspension Harness with .75" waist belt for load stability
- XV back panel - multi-layer EVA pods arch with your back keeping you cool and supported
- Durable 70D and 210D diamond nylon ripstop and 70D and 140D block dobby nylon construction
- 4-point compression for load stability
- Features magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket and helmet hooks
Web ID: 14121007521448