Designed to serve hikers and alpine enthusiasts everyday or on weekend adventures, the CamelBak® Fourteener™ 20 Hydration Backpack provides top notch hydration and gear hauling. Built around an easy to fill, wide mouth 100 oz. Antidote reservoir, this 1040 cubic inch backpack gives hikers enough hydration, storage, and features for an all-day trek. An advanced, low profile, lightweight, and stable reservoir, the Antidote comes with the customizable Quick Link tube system, Big Bite valve, HydroGuard antimicrobial technology, an easy-to-clean, wide mouth, and quick seal cap. The Fourteener 20's sturdy, ventilated NV back panel works with the Independent Suspension Harness and load bearing waist belt for wonderful load stability and comfort. Pack combines durable 70D Diamond Clarus and 420D nylon construction with DWR and 1000mm PU coating to stand up to the elements. Pack also features a sunglasses pocket, hiking essentials organizer pocket, and carry point for trekking poles. 4-point compression straps stabilize the load. Pack weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz. Designed to fit 20.5" torso length. 1040 cubic inch. Dimensions: 20.5" x 8.68" x 10". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62141.
- For everyday adventures or all-day treks
- Advanced 100 oz. Antidote™ Reservoir with customizable Quick Link™ System
- 1040 cubic inches of storage space
- Independent Suspension Harness with sternum strap
- Padded load bearing waist belt maximizes load stability
- NV back panel — 3-pod construction for maximum air flow and comfort
- Durable 70D Diamond Clarus and 420D nylon with DWR and 1000mm PU coating
- Hike essential organizer pocket for charts, compass, and more
- Carry point for trekking poles
Web ID: 14010409012718