Fitting nearly any shotgun or rifle, the Caldwell® Lead Sled DFT™ uses Dual-Frame Technology to give sportsmen one of the best recoil reduction systems available for precise targeting and sighting. This shooting platform's dual frame alignment system gives users 22" of adjustment to match guns exactly. Dual frame design disperses recoil energy, while the sled's baffle and tray system disperses the weight better than ever. A filled bag cradles the stock as the butt rests securely in a thick, foam-filled pocket with a channeled bottom. Extremely fine windage and elevation adjustments can be made with your fingertips. Sighting in is easy and precise, thanks to 2-1/2'' of front elevation adjustment on smooth ball bearings and 2'' of fingertip elevation adjustment at the rear. Non-skid rubber-tipped feet prevent sled shift. Size: 4'' x 11'' x 25''. Made in USA.
- Sighting sled with 22'' of adjustment to fit nearly any shotgun or rifle
- Dual Frame technology disperses recoil energy
- Baffle and tray system disperses weight
- Fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 2-1/2'' front adjustment, 2'' rear adjustment
- Non-skid, rubber tipped feet
Web ID: 95073