A $299.99 value!
Identify and range targets quickly with the Bushnell® Bone Collector® Scout DX1000 Rangefinder with ARC. The Bone Collector Scout DX 1000 provides bow hunters and rifle shooters accurate distance readings from 5 to 1000 yards with +/- 1/2 yard precision. The new E.S.P. processor- Extreme, Speed, Precision- provides faster and more precise distance readings than ever before: 1/10th yard display precision within 125 yards. It also features the patented Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology, which uses the built in inclinometer to determine terrain angles that provide bow hunters with the "shoots like" distance and rifle hunters with holdover data in inches, centimeters, MOA or MILs. In addition, the rangefinder includes Variable Sight-In Distance (VSI), which allows shooters to receive holdover data based on a zero of 100, 150, 200 or 300 yards. With 3 modes of operation, Scan, BullsEye and Brush, the Scout DX 1000 is just as effective in the woods as it is on the open plains. And with a 6x magnification optic, hunters and shooters will have no problem identifying and ranging targets at long ranges. Carrying case, battery, and neck strap included.
Manufacturer model #: 202355BCC.
- Versatile and accurate rangefinding performance for hunters
- Endorsed by Bone Collector Michael Waddell
- E.S.P. provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision
- 6x magnification
- ARC Bow Mode - provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards
- ARC Rifle Mode - provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, MOA & Mil
- VSI (Variable Sight-in), Bullseye, Brush, and Scan mode
- Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
Web ID: 1511251102