A rock solid workhorse built to handle glassing out on the open sea, the Bushnell® 7x50mm marine binoculars with compass deliver great optics performance with great features. Combining BaK-4 porro prisms with fully multicoated optics, the 7x50 Marine gives you images with top quality brightness, clarity, and crispness. Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, these binoculars deliver waterproof and fogproof performance in any condition. More than just a standard marine binocular, this high performance binocular features a built-in illuminated, analog compass to help you keep your bearings and a ranging reticle to help you judge distances with the help of known landmarks. Resistant to saltwater corrosion, the 7x50 Marine comes coated with a non-slip, non-skid rubber armor that offers great protection and a sure grip in wet or dry conditions. Fold down eyecups for eyeglass wearers. 37 oz. Color: Black.
Manufacturer's model #: 137500.
- Classic marine binocular performance with ranging reticle and illuminated compass
- Illuminated, analog compass
- Ranging reticle - helps you calculate distance to a known object
- BaK-4 porro prisms - bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully multi-coated optics - superior light transmission and brightness
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for 100% waterproof and fogproof performance
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor
- Fold-down eyecups
NOTE: Ranging reticle features a vertical scale that helps you calculate distance to an object if you know its height or to calculate the height of an object if you know its distance from you.
Web ID: 120829053316448