Merging the perfect balance of weight and design of an Alpha with a design built for maxed out versatility, the Alpha Crosslock Hunting Knife from Buck® gives you multi-function capability from your hunting knife. A dual-blade design, the Alpha Crosslock puts a top quality 3" modified spear point blade and 3" tapered cross cut saw blade with integrated gut hook at your disposal. Both blades feature Buck's proven, cryogenic heat-treated 420HC stainless steel, with the knife featuring Edge 2x technology for a sharper edge that holds longer. Tough, anodized aluminum handle with skeletonized design and grip texture offers more control in wet, slippery conditions, while the sturdy dual liner lock mechanism securely holds the blades out for safe use. Thumbstuds for easy 1-handed opening. Comes with heavy-duty nylon sheath. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Closed length: 4-5/8". Weight: 4 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 183GRS-C.
- Versatile, dual blade hunting knife - maximized versatility
- Top quality 3" modified spear point blade - Edge 2x technology for a sharper edge
- 3" tapered cross cut saw blade with integrated gut hook
- Cryogenic heat-treated 420HC stainless steel blades
- Anodized aluminum handle with skeletonized design and grip texture - more control
- Strong, dual liner lock mechanism
- Thumbstuds for easy 1-handed opening
- Comes with nylon sheath
Web ID: 14013009063616