Let nothing stand in the way of your backcountry adventure with the Brunton TruArc™ 20 Professional Mirrored Compass. Packed with helpful features for advanced navigation and orienteering anywhere in the world, this ultra-durable compass makes a wilderness companion you can't leave home without. The TruArc Global Needle system offers tool-free declination compensation, allowing for east or west declination settings to +/- 180Á to ensure worldwide compatibility. This high performance compass also features an Ever-North magnet, so you can count on your needle to resist magnetic interference and not lose its polarity. Dual inclinometer function helps you measure apparent tree heights and gauge avalanche danger in the field, while doubling as a sighting tool for even more accurate headings. Its mid-hinged sighting mirror allows you to sight objects faster and more accurately for much more accurate headings. Map magnifier, magnified readout, 1Á resolution, and multiple field reference cards help you make sense of any map in the field. Protective cover and foot for added protection. Measures: 4.1" x 2.5" x 1". Weight: 3.62 oz.
Manufacturer model #: F-TRUARC20.
- Advanced navigation tool that works anywhere around the globe
- Packed with features for advanced navigation and orienteering
- Dual inclinometer ability - measure apparent tree heights and gauge avalanche danger
- Mid-hinged sighting mirror - sight objects faster and more accurately
- TruArc Global Needle system - tool-free declination compensation to +/- 180Á
- Comes with multiple field reference cards
- Ever-North magnet - resists magnetic interference, won't lose its polarity
- 1Á resolution increments
- Map magnifier and magnified readout
- Enclosed in a protective cover and foot
Web ID: 9992255489