Browning's most powerful crossbow yet, the Browning® ZERO 7 Model 171 Crossbow Package delivers big speed and energy to help you push your hunting envelope. Ready to go right out of the box, this deadly crossbow comes fully assembled and ready to hunt. A powerhouse design, the Model 171 rockets arrows out up to 390 fps with 135 ft. lbs. of knee-buckling kinetic energy upon impact. Easy-to-use crossbow helps you handle its 170 lb. draw weight with a built-in Crank Cocking Device that stores in the top of the stock. A lightweight 7.2 lb. design, this crossbow is just 19.875" wide and 36.75" long for easy handling in ground blinds. Equipped with a Triggertech ADF trigger with built-in nock sensor, the Model 171's trigger breaks like glass with a creep-free pull of just 3 lbs. for smooth and repeatable shots. 3 picatinny rails on the sides and belly of the stock provide a spot accessories in front of the soft touch foregrip. Flight track hook groove ensures a consistent and even draw through the entire power stroke for enhanced accuracy and consistency. Forged aluminum riser. Custom laminated limbs. Noise- and vibration-reducing soft sound string suppressors. Power stroke: 14.625". Package includes: Cross® 1.5-5 x 32 mm Illuminated Scope, quiver, three 22" carbon arrows, and crank cocking device. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 80006.
- Browning's best for crossbow hunters
- Arrives ready to hunt - fully assembled
- Powerful - 390 fps with 135 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
- 170 lb. draw weight
- Built-in Crank Cocking Device - stores in the top of the stock
- Just 36.75"Lx19.875"W - easy handling in tight hunting spots
- Triggertech ADF trigger - crisp break, light 3 lb. pull, zero creep
- 3 picatinny rails
- Flight track hook groove - even draw through entire power stroke, greater accuracy
- Soft sound string suppressors
- Package includes: Cross illuminated scope, quiver, 3 carbon arrows, crank cocking device
Web ID: 100011182