The perfect match of strength, sensitivity and head-turning power, the Browning® Fishing Maxus™ Baitcast Combo delivers the performance advantage at an excellent price.
The Browning Maxus Baitcast Reel is a precision fish-catching machine, with a machined aluminum frame flanked by graphite sideplates and a double-anodized, forged aluminum V-spool for efficient casting and even line lay. Premium 8-bearing (7+1) system including Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse; Dual Braking System for pinpoint cast control; hard aluminum and aramid fiber drag system; titanium nitride plated line guide; recurved aluminum handle with EVA knobs.
Built on a premium HTSC30 carbon blank using double-helix construction for increased strength with reduced weight, the Browning Maxus Casting Rod fishes at a pro level. Black frame Zirconium oxide micro guides promote long, accurate casts; minimalist reel seat adds comfort and sensitivity; EVA split grips with X-wrap for a secure grip.
- Solid machined aluminum frame
- Graphite side plates
- Forged aluminum spool
- 8 bearing system including Powerlock™
- Dual Braking System
- Aramid/hard aluminum drag disc stack
- Titanium nitride plated line guide
- Recurved aluminum handle with EVA knobs
- HTSC30 high-tensile strength carbon blank
- Strength-enhancing double-helix construction
- Black frame Zirconium oxide micro guides
- Minimalist reel seat
- EVA split grips with X-wrap
Web ID: 162345