The Browning Encino II Gun Case puts premium quality and gritty real world protection on target. This heirloom quality, vintage style locking shotgun case showcases the type of quality, durability, and class that lets your friends know just how important your firearms really are. The simulated leather exterior and handle, microsuede foam-padded interior, and solid wood-frame construction are reminiscent of master craftsmanship of days gone by, while brass trim and combination locks tie up both looks and peace-of-mind function. The Browning Encino II Gun Case accommodates 1 stock, 1 receiver, and 1 barrel up to 32". Dimensions: 34"L x 8.75"W x 3.25"H. Weight: 6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1425039212.
- Premium, heirloom quality locking gun case
- Perfect for high-end take-down shotguns
- Brass trim and combination locks
- Microsuede, foam-padded interior
- Solid wood frame construction
- Holds 1 stock and receiver, and 1 barrel up to 32"
- Interior covered compartment secures your shooting gear
- Exterior dimensions: 34"L x 8.75"W x 3.25"H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Web ID: 1508261324