Browning® Buck Seeker Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men give hunters the stability, stealth, and protection they want when chasing big game. A rugged big game boot built for backcountry terrain, the Buck Seeker features tough leather and nylon uppers to give hunters protection and support over challenging terrain. OutDry® waterproof/breathable technology provides advanced waterproof protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. 400 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation helps these hunting boots lock out the chill when cold weather settles in. A TruLast™ performance shape optimizes the Buck Seeker for varied terrains and hunting applications. Under the feet, moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite® open cell foam footbeds offer long lasting cushioning under the feet. Made of a lightweight cushion formula with more rebound energy and compression resistance than EVA, Silent Cell™ midsoles provide superior shock absorption over rough backcountry terrains. Integrated into midsole and outsole, SymmPLATE™ external shanks give hunters extra torsional rigidity for better support when carrying loads over unpredictable terrain. Made of Silent Grip™ rubber compound, the Buck Seeker's sure grip outsoles feature a Ridgetrak™ tread design with large tacky lugs and generous spacing for maximum displacement of mud and snow. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 2.98 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: F0000040.
- Warm support, stealth, and waterproof protection for big game hunting
- Rugged leather and nylon uppers
- OutDry waterproof/breathable technology
- 400 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- TruLast performance shape - versatile performance for any hunt
- Moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite open cell foam footbeds
- Silent Cell midsoles - superior shock absorption
- SymmPLATE external shanks - integrated stability
- Silent Grip outsoles with Ridgetrak tread design - sure wet or dry footing
Web ID: 100066183