Heavy duty tactical performance that stows easily in a pocket, on your tactical vest, or lashed to your web gear, the Black Label® Stone Cold from Browning® always stays ready. This durable utility lockback folder features a 3-3/4'' partially serrated tanto blade made of 440 stainless steel with a protective black oxide coating. Ambidextrous thumbstud and opening assist lever make opening the blade easier, while the reliable liner lock holds the blade out securely when you are ready to use it. The Stone Cold also features checkered G-10 laminate scales and sculpted finger choils for a sure grip in any situation. Knife also features a glass breaking point and 4-way pocket clip.
Manufacturer model #: 320113BL.
- Heavy-duty and compact, lockback folding tactical knife
- 3-3/4'', 440 stainless steel, combo edge blade with tanto tip
- Non-reflective, protective black oxide blade coating
- Hollow ground, partially serrated edge
- Ambidextrous thumbstud and opening assist lever
- Reliable liner lock design
- Checkered G-10 laminate handle scales with sculpted finger choils
- Glass breaking point
- 4-way pocket clip
Web ID: 1301021008