Produce professional-quality smoked or slow-roasted meats, cheeses, fish, and vegetables at home with the Original Bradley Smoker® Electric Smoker. Great for beef brisket, pork shoulders, or ribs, this versatile smoker/barbecue gives you the ability to smoke foods with cold or hot smoking and works perfect for slow, low-temperature roasting. Smoker features a durable steel exterior with a tough powder epoxy finish and a polished stainless steel interior to give you years of top smoking performance. The 15"W x 11.5"D x 19"T smoking area gives you lots of smoking room with 572 square inches of cooking space over 4 specially designed racks that won't tip when pulled out. Smoker features a 500-watt cooking element and 125-watt smoking element that deliver a maximum cooking temperature of 250Á. Like all Bradley Smokers, this unit burns easy-to-use Bradley Bisquettes (sold separately), which burn cleanly with no flame and self-load into the burner unit. Insulated smoking cabinet can be used at any time of year. Easy front-loading design. Comes with recipe book and built-in thermometer. Easy-to-use temperature controls for consistent, controlled cooking and smoking. Extra large front feet for stability. Exterior dimensions - 31"H x 24"W x 14"D. Smoker box dimensions - 25.5"H x 15"W x 11.5"D. Manufacturer's one year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: BS611.
- Hot/Cold smoking capable
- Insulated smoking cabinet - use year round
- Roomy 15"W x 11.5"D x 19"T smoking area
- 4 specially designed racks - won't tip when pulled out
- Uses Bradley Bisquettes (sold separately) - self loading, burn cleanly
- 500-watt cooking element
- 125-watt smoking element
- Durable steel exterior with a tough powder epoxy finish
- Polished stainless steel interior
- Thermometer and cooking book included
- 250ºF max cooking temperature
- Manufacturer's one year warranty
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes® are sold separately and can be found through item search for number 967157
Web ID: 1304290721427