Protect your high performance rifle the right way when traveling or storing it with the Boyt® Tactical H-Series Single Rifle Case. Designed and engineered to meet or exceed law enforcement, military, and airline standards, this case uses high-impact, injection molded, resin construction to shield your high-priced firearm. Inside, this tough case protects your gun and its finish by surrounding it with customizable, high density foam. A waterproof and dustproof O-ring seal seals out the elements when you lock your firearm in with the case's strong powder coated, field replaceable steel draw latches. Fully stackable and padlock compatible, the case also features a pressure relief valve. Interior Dimensions: 48'' x 9'' x 4''. Exterior dimensions 50"x 12.5"x 5". Weight: 18.5 lbs. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Tough and durable protection for high performance rifles and carbines
- Designed to meet or exceed law enforcement, military, and airline standards
- High-impact, injection molded, custom-formulated resin construction
- Customizable, high density foam interior protects gun
- Powder coated steel draw latches - field replaceable
- Waterproof/dustproof O-ring seal
- Pressure relief valve
- Collapsible, comfort grip handle
- Fully stackable
- Padlock compatible
- Lifetime warranty
Manufacturer model #: 40139.
Web ID: 1207030436334