Bolle® Python Polarized Sunglasses deliver suberb style and UV protection from slope to street. Moisture-absorbing, rubberized temple tips, nosepads, and adjustable nosepiece keep these polarized sunglasses firmly in place. B-20.3 polycarbonate lenses, made from premium-grade resin, are 20-times more impact-resistant than glass and 3-times lighter, and feature Carbo Glass® Coating that protects front and back of lenses from scratches and damage. In addition to being lightweight and optically precise, these polarized lenses boast an oleophobic/hydrophobic treatment to keep dirt, grease, and water spots from marring your lenses and causing distraction. Last but not least, these Bolle sunglasses feature an anti-reflective coating to prevent glare. Python Polarized Sunglasses from Bolle offer the highest quality performance and protection for your active lifestyle and feature a medium fit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 7740.
- Polarized B-20.3 polycarbonate lenses
- Premium-grade resin lenses are 20-times more impact-resistant than glass and 3-times lighter
- Carbo Glass Coating protects front and back of lenses from scratches and damage
- Oleophobic/hydrophobic treatment to keep lenses free of dirt, grease, and water spots
- Anti-reflective coating
- Lightweight, streamlined plastic frames with rubberized nosepads and temple tip inserts
- Medium fit
Web ID: 177869