- Tough, 100% waterproof rubber boot
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- 7 mm Neo-Tech™ insulation
- Max-Wick moisture wicking linings
- DuraFresh anti-odor protection
- Dual-density, contoured EVA insole
- Non-marking, self-cleaning outsoles
- Easy-on pull handles
- Comfort rated from temperate down to -40ÁF
A classic, hardworking, pull-on boot design for any season, BOGS® Classic High Linen Boots for women keep your feet dry and comfortable year round. The Classic High locks out moisture with its warm and waterproof four-way stretch booties and shafts covered over the foot with hand-lasted, natural rubber overlays. Made with 7 mm of Neo-Tech insulation, this combination delivers 100% waterproof protection and welcome warmth, even as temperatures drop below zero. Underfoot, the Classic High cushions and supports the feet every step with a Dual-density, contoured EVA insoles. Max-Wick moisture wicking linings and DuraFresh anti-odor biotechnology work to keep your feet dry, fresh, and comfortable. Sure, trustworthy traction is ensured by BOGS' special self-cleaning, non-slip rubber outsole. Built-in handles make it easier to pull their boots on. A multi-season staple, this boot is sure to become your go-to choice for the barn, garden, field, or any muddy wet-weather activity. Average height: 15". Comfort rated from temperate down to -40ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 71410.
Web ID: 13041208214721