For trouble-free catfishing, try the B'n'M Pro Series Sinker Slide. This advanced component for bait rigs allows the line to run freely when a fish mouths your bait, reducing the chance of spooking. It also eliminates the possibility of line damage that can occur from running your line through a molded sinker. Great for fishing in current, as you can attach a lighter dropper line to elevate your bait above bottom debris; if the rig snags, you lose only the sinker; and re-rigging takes only seconds, even at night. Built on flexible wire, with a bass snap and spacer beads. 3 pack.
- Advanced component for bait rigs
- Lets line run freely on a bite; reduces spooking
- Prevents line damage from sinker burrs
- Helps keep your bait above bottom debris
- If snagged, takes only seconds to re-rig
- Flexible wire with snap and spacer beads
Web ID: 100016326