The Blackfire® Clamplight Waterproof Flashlight illuminates your hunting and camping adventures with high-intensity Cree LED throwing up to 190 lumens in high-mode and 75 lumens in low-mode along with a strobe mode with an IC chip for more consistent light output. As the name suggests, the Blackfire Clamplight Waterproof Flashlight is ready and waiting for your toughest, wettest conditions with IPX7 waterproof reliability. The Clamplight attaches to countless surfaces with a spring-loaded clamp mount and features high-impact ABS plastic construction, non-slip TPR overmolds, rubberized coating and stainless fittings. This flashlight also boasts two axis-swivel heads to throw light in any direction, non-skid swivel feet, and traditional flashlight shape for simple carrying and packing. Both the switch and pivot action head are silent for hunting. The Blackfire Clamplight Waterproof Flashlight's Cree LED is rated at 100,000 hours and is powered by three AAA batteries (not included) for up to 10 hours, 1.45 hours at max output. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against defects.
Manufacturer model #: BBM905.
- Clamping waterproof 3-mode utility light
- Premium IPX7 rated waterproof construction
- Heavy-Duty ABS plastic construction
- TPR overmold and stainless steel fittings
- Double-Axis pivot to direct light in any direction
- High-Intensity 190 lumen Cree White LED light
- Up to 190 lumens in high and 75 lumens in low
- LED designed to last up to 100,000 hours
- IC chip for more consistent light output
- Spring-Loaded clamp for infinite mounting possibilities
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Floats if dropped in water
Web ID: 14062009563250