For a casual hike to an extended backpacking trip, Black Diamond Trail Trekking Poles are a great all-around choice for changing conditions and terrain. These affordable trek poles have a double FlickLock adjustment that extends up to 55" to suit your hike and height. Nonslip, dual-density foam grips with extensions and padded straps offer all-day comfort. And for ultimate customization, the carbide tech tips, low-profile trekking baskets, and powder baskets can be swapped out to fit your snow or warm-weather hiking or backbacking excursions. Lightweight Black Diamond Trail Trekking Poles are ideal for 4-season usage. Weight per pair: 1 lb. 1 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 112154.
- All-terrain, adjustable hiking poles
- Length: 25" - 55" (collapsed 25")
- 360-degree padded webbing straps
- Interchangeable tips accommodate changing trail surfaces
- Low profile and winter Freeride baskets for all-season usage
- Weight per pair: 1 lb. 1 oz.
Web ID: 1405061351179