Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock Trekking Poles are adjustable and lightweight, with amazing built-in terrain-absorbing benefits. Control Shock technology in the grips provides progressive 4-stage shock absorption and smooth rebound control, even on the most rugged trails. Double FlintLock Pro adjustability lets you optimize poles from 27" to 55" for any trail or terrain. Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock Trekking Poles have interchangeable carbide tech tips for stability and security on everything from granite to pine duff. Weight per pair: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Manufacturer model #: BD112148.
- Shock-absorbing, all-season trek poles
- Length: 27" – 55" (collapsed 27")
- 360-degree padded webbing straps
- Nonslip foam grips
- Interchangeable carbide tech tips and low-profile trekking baskets
- Weight per pair: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Web ID: 14050613511712