Birkenstock® Salina Birko-Flor Sandals are the ultimate in easy comfort, with footbeds made from 100% sustainable cork and dual-layer jute that can be re-soled. The classic Birkenstock style has acrylic/polyamide Birko-Flor uppers with 2 adjustable straps, leather-like texture on top, and soft fabric underneath against the skin. Anatomically correct cork footbeds mold to the shape of your feet, and provide outstanding arch support with deep heel cups and roomy toe boxes. Raised toe bars encourage natural gripping motion and aid in circulation. The jute soles are moisture-wicking, and flexible EVA molded outsoles offer traction and shock-absorption. Birkenstock Salina Birko-Flor Sandals for ladies are casual flat sandals that go with a multitude of outfits. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 23123.
- Acrylic/polyamide felt Birko-Flor uppers
- Slip-on Birkenstocks with 2 buckle closures
- Suede-lined cork footbeds
- Raised toe bars encourage gripping motion
- Outstanding arch support, deep heel cups, and roomy toes
- Cork footbeds mold to shape of feet
- Moisture-wicking jute can be re-soled
- Flexible EVA outsoles
Web ID: 100033157