Made wide and tall for campers of a larger stature, or for folks who simply like a little bit more room to move around, the Big Agnes Hog Park 20Á Hybrid Sleeping Bag keeps campers comfortable in cold weather. Great for hunting camps or base camps, the Hog Park features Big Agnes' integrated pad sleeve on the bottom of the bag so you can slip a 25"x78" sleeping pad (not included) into the bag for even more cushioning comfort. Warm bag surrounds 2 lbs. 8 oz. of Thermolite® Quallofil® synthetic insulation with a water repellent nylon ripstop shell and a soft, breathable cotton/poly blend lining for superior warm comfort. Built-in hood features a built in pillow pocket for added comfort. No-draft collar seals snugly around the neck to block cold air out, while the no-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad. No-draft zipper tube insulates the bag along the entire length of the bag's 70" YKK® zipper. The Hog Park also features interior fabric loops to anchor sleeping bag liners (not included) for even more warmth. Rectangular design offers more room through the foot box and shoulders than a mummy bag. Fits campers up to 6'6". Shoulder girth: 80.5". Carry weight: 5 lbs. 11 oz. Nylon stuff sack included. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: BHPLL11.
- Warm and versatile sleeping bag for larger campers or campers who just like more room
- Integrated pad sleeve - accepts a 25"x78" sleeping pad (not included) for more cushioning comfort
- Water repellent nylon ripstop shell
- Soft, breathable cotton/poly blend lining
- Thermolite Quallofil synthetic insulation
- No-draft collar
- No-draft wedge
- No-draft zipper tube
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liner (not included)
Web ID: 14120305463931