Efficient, fast, and adventurous, the Fly Creek HV UL2 2-Person Backpacking Tent from Big Agnes gives adventurers lightweight protection for the trail without eating up pack space. An alternative to the traditional bivy design, this tent give backpackers and light traveling adventurers a freestanding design with high volume architecture to increase the tent's usable interior space without increasing its weight. Made of an ultralight nylon, this 3-season design features breathable polyester mesh panels for great ventilation. Nylon ripstop floor features silicone treatments and a 1200mm waterproof PU coating to form a wall between you and ground moisture. The tent's protective, ultralight, silicone-treated nylon ripstop fly also features the 1200mm waterproof PU coating and taped seams to provide a welcome shelter should the skies open up during your adventure. This sturdy tent features a tough and lightweight DAC Featherlite NFL anodized aluminum pole frame with a single DAC Angle SF Hub for easy setup. Ultralight plastic clips make it easy to attach the tent body to its durable pole frame for an extremely fast setup. Hook 'n' loop tabs connect the HV UL2's fly to the frame quickly and easily, providing perfect pitch and extra stability. Highly functional design features a vertical door to optimize the usable space inside the tent's dry entry vestibule. Reflective guylines and webbing panels for nighttime visibility. 3 interior pockets for gear. Comes with 11 Superlight anodized aluminum J stakes. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Dimensions: 86"L x 52"/42"W x 40"H. 113"L with vestibule. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: THVFLYG216.
- Compact packing, lightweight protection for the trail
- 3 season backpacking tent for 2 adventurers
- Ultralight nylon body with polyester mesh panels - great breathability
- Silicone-treated nylon ripstop floor with a 1200mm waterproof coating
- Silicone-treated nylon ripstop fly with 1200mm waterproof PU coating and taped seams
- Tough and lightweight DAC Featherlite NFL anodized aluminum pole frame
- DAC Angle SF Hub for easy setup
- DAC Twist clips - easily attaches tent body to pole frame
- Hook 'n' loop tab fly attachment
- Single door and vestibule
- Vertical door design - maximizes usable space in dry entry vestibule
Web ID: 100019391