Benjamin® Maximus .22 PCP Air Rifle (pre-charged pneumatic) is powered by high-pressure air (HPA) stored in a reservoir within the gun. With PCP airguns, there is no need to pump the gun after every shot, the user can continue shooting by just reloading the pellets, until the reservoir needs to be refilled (kit comes with a pump). A 2000 psi pressure gauge embedded in the rifle's forearm tracks pressure. The gun will average approximately 30 shots per fill. The Maximus PCP Air Rifle propels a .22 caliber lead pellet up to 850 fps, making it capable pest control and varmint hunting. Fiber optic front and rear sights allow precise shooting in daylight as well as dim light. The rifle has a rifled steel barrel, a steel breech, and a steel receiver with a dovetail rail for mounting optical sights. An all-weather synthetic stock withstands the elements. The Benjamin Maximus .22 PCP Air Rifle Kit includes a spinner target, air pump, safety glasses, and pellets.?
Manufacturer model #: BPM22GPK.
- Pre-charged pneumatic air rifle
- Powered by high-pressure air (HPA)
- No need to pump the gun after every shot
- Propels a .22 caliber lead pellet up to 850 fps
- Integral 2000 psi pressure gauge
- Fiber optic front and rear sights
- Receiver rail for mounting optical sights
- Synthetic stock
- Rifled steel barrel
- Includes spinner target, air pump, safety glasses, and pellets
Web ID: 1605171711