Built tough with precision-engineering and rigorous testing, the Bending Branches® Angler Ace Kayak Paddle goes where ordinary kayaking paddles can only dream. An aerospace-grade T-700 carbon shaft gives this Bending Branches kayak paddle unbeatable durability, and the tough-as-nails blades feature a large design and carbon-reinforce nylon construction for toughness and confidence through more scuffs and bumps than several lifetimes of imitator models. A built-in hook retrieval system lets kayak anglers bring their gear back to camp and home instead of watching it drift off forever. Dual high-vis tape measures in inches and centimeters tell you at a glance if your catch should go back or in the livewell. Feather angle: 0Á and 60Á. Blade dimensions: 6.9" x 17.5". Weight: 31 oz. Assembled in America of US and imported components.
- Industry-renowned durability
- Aerospace-grade T-700 carbon shaft
- Large, carbon-reinforced nylon blades
- Built-in hook retrieval system
- Dual high-vis tape measures in inches and centimeters
- Feather angle: 0Á and 60Á
Web ID: 9992229704