The Benchmade® 915 Triage Knife dynamic triple-utility tool includes a knife, safety hook, and glass breaker perfect for emergency first responders and police. The modified sheepsfoot style blade includes ambidextrous thumb-stud openers. Other features includes the AXIS locking mechanism, N680 highly corrosion resistant blade steel with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 57-59 HRC, textured G10 handles with full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip and a carbide glass breaker. The 440C hook-shaped safety cutter has a hook length is 2'' and a hook opening is 0.5''. Blade length: 3.5''. Closed length: 4.7''. Overall length: 8.2''. Weight: 5.10 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 915.
- Built-in safety hook and carbide glass breaker for EMS personnel
- Sheepsfoot style blade opens quickly with the right or left-handed thumb studs
- AXIS locking mechanism for safety
- Textured G10 handles
- Corrosion resistant N680 steel blade
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
Web ID: 13012305512534