The 531 Pardue Axis Folding Knife by Benchmade® is an ultimate lightweight carry knife that opens ambidextrously with dual thumb-studs. Featuring a modified drop-point blade, the 531 folder has a perfect balance of length and shape. The blade is made of 154CM stainless steel, originally developed for tough industrial applications, known best for its all-around qualities; a tough steel, offering great corrosion resistance and edge quality. Benchmade's Axis® locking mechanism ensures the 531's blade will never close in your hand during rugged use, and the textured and contoured G10 handle provides a non-slip grip that you can rely on in extreme situations. A black, reversible tip-up pocket clip allows you to conveniently carry your 531 Pardue Axis Folding Knife in a pocket or on a belt where it is easily accessible; thin, compact size allows you to stow it away in a pack or under-cover.
Manufacturer model #: 531.
- Created by nationally renowned knife designer, Mel Pardue
- Great shape and length for rugged, all-around use
- An ultimate lightweight carry knife
- Ultra strong Axis locking mechanism
- Ergonomically designed G10 non-slip grips
- Ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opening
- Reversible steel pocket clip
- Great overall balance
Web ID: 14021209112434