A crossbow that checks every box on the list of what women hunters look for in a hunting crossbow, the Barnett Lady Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow Package delivers in the field. Offering great performance in the stand or blind, this compact and lightweight crossbow fires arrows up to 350 fps with 103 ft. lbs. of energy. Just 6.4 lbs., the Lady Whitetail Hunter II measures just 13.25" from axle-to-axle when cocked for easy handling in tight hunting spots. Add in a manageable draw weight of 150 lbs. and this hunting machine makes a great choice for smaller-framed hunters of any skill level or size. Safe and smooth TriggerTech trigger system features a creep-free 3-lb. pull and Sure Safe™ anti-dry fire protection. Lightweight composite stock with adjustable butt pad and pass-through foregrip with finger reminders. 7/8" Picatinny rail for accessories. Draw weight: 150 lbs. Axle-to-Axle: 16.125". Stock length: 34.25". Power stroke: 12.5". Weight: 6.4 lbs. Package includes: 4x32 multi-reticle scope, quiver, two 20" Headhunter™ arrows, rope cocking device.
Manufacturer model #: 78124.
- An easy-handling crossbow for women hunters that delivers
- Lightweight composite stock with a passthrough foregrip and finger reminders
- Easy-to-carry 6.4 lbs.
- Compact - 13.25" from axle-to-axle when cocked
- Manageable 150 lb. draw weight - great crossbow for smaller-framed hunters
- Powerful - 350 fps, 103 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
- Triggertech ADF trigger - crisp break, light 3 lb. pull, zero creep
- Sure Safe anti-dry fire protection - foolproof protection
- Adjustable butt pad
- Package includes: 4x32 multi-reticle scope, quiver, two 20" Headhunter arrows, and rope cocking device
Web ID: 100011796