A compact, manageable crossbow that just feels natural in your hands, the Barnett® Buck Commander® Revengence Crossbow Package offers easy-shooting comfort with crazy speed. Reverse Draw Technology delivers big performance from a narrow 23.25" axle-to-axle setup, launching arrows up to 390 fps with a whopping 129 ft. lbs of energy. This reverse draw platform also moves the limb pockets closer to the trigger assembly, shifting the center of gravity closer to the shooter's body for a better balanced shot every time. Thanks to Frictionless Release Technology™, the Revengeance's TriggerTech trigger breaks like glass with zero creep and a crisp 3 lb. pull. Sure Safe™ anti-dry fire protection provides a foolproof block on the trigger sear when an arrow is not in the correct position. The fold-down vertical foregrip moves along the crossbow's 7/8" picatinny rail for the perfect customized placement, giving you more control and stability. Noise- and vibration-reducing string dampeners. Strong yet lightweight, Carbonlite riser. CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track. Draw weight: 155 lbs. Stock length: 33.75". Power stroke: 18". Weight: 7.9 lbs. Package includes: Illuminated 4x32 scope, quiver, two 20" Headhunter™ arrows, rope cocking device.
Manufacturer model #: 78121.
- Big performance from a compact and manageable crossbow
- Reverse Draw Technology - better balance and feel on every shot
- Powerful - 390 fps with 129 ft. lbs of energy
- Triggertech ADF trigger - crisp break, light 3 lb. pull, zero creep
- Sure Safe anti-dry fire protection - foolproof protection
- Fold-down vertical foregrip - more control and stability
- Noise- and vibration-reducing string dampeners
- Lightweight Carbonlite riser
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
Web ID: 100011774