Attwood® offers 6' of refreshing protection from hot sun and sudden showers. Frames are made of 7/8" aluminum tubing with double-wall reinforcement of the main bow legs. Nylon fittings, straps, and mounting hardware included. Made in USA.
- 6' of protection from hot sun and sudden showers
- 7/8" aluminum tubing
- Double-wall reinforcement of main bow legs
- Nylon fittings, straps, and mounting hardware included
How to Measure for Your Bimini Top:
- Length - Measure the length of the area you want to shade. (Caution: leave enough length behind and in front of the bimini top to secure attachment straps).
- Width - Find the pivot where the bimini frame mounting hardware will be mounted on the sides of the boat. This will be the center of the bimini length. Determine top width by measuring the distance between the mounting point on one side of the boat to the same location on the opposite side of the boat. This measurement is not the same as the actual beam of the boat. The frame can be mounted to a flat horizontal surface, or a rail. Tops include horizontal mounting hardware.
- Height - Standing in the boat, measure straight up from the mounting point to decide which height suits your needs. Consider how height will affect your movements, stability of the top, and whether the frame will hang over the back or front of the boat when folded down.
Bimini tops sold separately and can be found through item search for number 643121
Web ID: 39950