Turn that cowboy's head with these punchy square-toed bronco-busters! With fun foot leathers, colorful linings, edgy cross-design stitched shaft patterns, embroidery accents, and bug and wrinkle, the Tombstone Western Boot from Ariat® appeals to your inner wild child. Featuring a full grain leather foot and upper decorated with an attention-grabbing 10 row stitch pattern and embroidery, as well as a cross design stitch pattern bug and wrinkle. ATS® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole with 1.5" Horseman heel. Colorful leather lining. Wide square toe. Average height: 12". Imported.
- Performance Western boot that appeals to your inner wild child
- Full-grain leather construction throughout the foot and shaft
- Cross design stitch pattern bug and wrinkle
- Eye-catching 10 row stitch pattern with embroidery
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Fun, colorful leather lining
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Wide square toe
- 1.5" Horseman heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 10211554