Enjoy steel toe protection in a mountain-tough boot with the protection of the Sierra Wide Square Toe Steel Toe Work Boots for men from Ariat®. This easy-wearing pull on boot combines Ariat comfort with a long lasting design and ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH-rated steel toe protection to take care of your feet every day. This roomy wide square toe boot features a premium, full grain leather foot and upper with sharp looking saddle vamp for a Western touch. Built around Ariat's Extreme Durability platform and locked together with Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base, the Sierra Wide Square Toe takes care of your feet all day long at the jobsite. Advanced Torque Stability® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet all day long, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Great for high heat jobs, the long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole resists high heat (tested up to 750ÁF), as well as wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids. Features a wide square toe, and a work- and ladder-friendly 90Á heel. Protective steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH standards. Average height: 10". Imported.
- Comfortable, steel toe work boots
- Premium, full grain leather foot and upper with saddle vamp
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- Advanced Torque Stability footbed - ergonomic support and cushioning for feet
- Built around Ariat's Extreme Durability boot platform
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and high heat
- Work friendly 90Á heel
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH standards
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13103107114426