Enjoy the comfort and trust the protection of the Sierra Saddle Pull On Work Boots for men from Ariat®. This easy-wearing, pull on boot combines Ariat comfort with a long-lasting design to take care of your feet every day. Boot features a premium, full grain leather foot and upper with sharp looking 6 row stitching and saddle vamp for a Western touch. Locked together with Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base, the Sierra Saddle comes ready for long days at the jobsite. Advanced Torque Stability® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet all day long, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Great for welding, railroad, and other high heat vocations, the long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole resists high heat (tested up to 750ÁF), as well as wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids. Features comfortable, moisture wicking lining, a roper toe, and a work- and ladder-friendly 90Á heel. Average height: 10". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10002304.
- Tough and hard working pull on boot that's great for high heat environments
- Premium, full grain leather foot and upper with saddle vamp
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- Advanced Torque Stability foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Moisture wicking lining
- High heat Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and high heat
- Work friendly 90Á heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 10207891