Adding the latest comfort technologies to a proven, hard-working cowboy boot, Ariat® Quickdraw VentTEK™ Western Boots for Men keep you comfortable and looking good all day long. The boot's full-grain leather foot and upper combine classic 4-row stitching through the shaft with Ariat's new VentTEK water repellent mesh panels for enhanced air flow around the ankle and leg. These ventilating panel work with the boots' temperature regulating Dri-Freeze® linings to help you keep feet cool and comfortable through the hardest work or most intense play. X-STATIC® sockliners feature silver fibers to resist odor-causing bacteria and offer further temperature regulation around the foot. Advanced Torque Stability® (ATS) technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet all day, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles. Work-friendly wide square toe. 1.5" Horseman heel. Average height: 13". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10019983.
- Hard-workin' western boots packed with the latest technologies
- Full grain leather foot and upper with ventilating VentTEK mesh panels
- Classic 4-row stitching
- Work-friendly wide square toe
- Temperature regulating Dri-Freeze linings
- Anti-microbial X-STATIC sockliners
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbeds - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- 1.5" Horseman heel
Web ID: 100066528